At Bonfire Effect, we take pride in living with passion (and maintaining a healthy dose of humility). Which is why we were excited and more than a little intrigued to head to Old Town Fort Collins for an atypical, after-hours brainstorming session. Also there were snacks and beverages.
We walked into a pretty standard meeting room, complete with whiteboards, lots of markers, and an assortment of colorful fidget toys scattered across the table. After a brief introduction with our SWOT tour guide, we settled into the fact-finding part, teasing out what we see as our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
We won’t bore you with the details, but here’s the “highlight reel” in no particular order:
"We are awesome, fun individuals who want to live large, both at work and at home."
- We are awesome, fun individuals who want to live large, both at work and at home.
- We feel like we’re pretty good at client service, but our struggles aren’t altogether specific to agency life: we spend so much time doing the “now” that we don’t always give the future the attention it deserves.
- We have a solid mix of seasoned, experienced staff and talented, smart young’uns – and we’re all thirsty to learn more, try new things, and find better solutions for our clients.
- When push comes to shove, we’ll always choose to work a little harder to make sure we do more than satisfy our clients, even if that means putting in a few extra hours or pushing the allotted budget. We aim to overdeliver, even if that means we overstep the number of hours we initially projected (at no added client cost).
- While we all bring different skills and strengths to this family, we appear to prioritize the same initiatives and we’re “all in” to do our best to grow this company, add to our skill sets, and operate with integrity to help our clients do the same.
Next up: we roll up our sleeves and prepare for some heavy lifting. We hope you’ll stay tuned for more as the journey evolves.